What is it?
• H-I is based on 40 ingredients mixed in a specific way
• H-I can be added to any combustion chamber in a circa 50/50% mix
• H-I has a very high heat content of 94,000 kj/kg
• H-I requires to be produced on or in proximity to the site
What does it do?
• Given its high heat content H-I replaces a significant amount of coal
• In addition H-I binds a large % of the emissions reducing overall emissions by c%
• Brings power plant back under the EU compliance – extending the useful life dramatically
What does it require?
• Small area for the H-I manufacturing site
• Feed in system into the combustion chamber
• Emissions Measuring Equipment to benefit from the reduced emissions